@AlwaysFits Has Bacon Salt! Yes, Bacon Salt! - iNeed a Playdate @AlwaysFits Has Bacon Salt! Yes, Bacon Salt! iNeed a Playdate a Blog for Northeast Ohio Moms

2.08.2012

@AlwaysFits Has Bacon Salt! Yes, Bacon Salt!


You know what is super, great about dieting eating healthy?

Giving up all my favorite foods and everything else that has any taste or flavor!

I may be exaggerating.

A little.

But, would you believe that I did not even like bacon until I could not eat it?  Yep, I was one of those at Denny's that wanted all sausage.  I even eat sausage instead of bacon on my Hawaiian pizza.  The minute you say I should not eat it - I want it. So, now that I can't* eat bacon or sausage...

What's a girl to do?

Two words - Bacon Salt.


J&D's Original Bacon Salt is not just another seasoning!  In fact, it is actually low in sodium and it has zero calories, zero fat, it's vegetarian and kosher.  Did I mention it makes everything taste like bacon? Bacon!

I can honestly say that I have seasoned damn near everything with bacon salt this past week or so and I am loving it (disclaimer:  not really seasoning everything with bacon salt i.e. coffee).  I started slow and seasoned steak with bacon salt and then graduated to having the leftover steak with bacon salt seasoned potatoes and eggs.   I have since added it to chicken and bbq beef as well as thrown some on top of a salad.  Tastes great on top of a hoggie sandwich and a baked potato as well.


I must say that I foresee this little bottle of goodness being a staple in this kitchen and you can only (maybe) buy it at AlwaysFits.com.  The only place (for me) to get all your bacon loving items.
The Bacon and Eggs (hold the eggs) Unbasket


So, what would you do with bacon salt? 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Google+ Google+